Standalone, lightweight image processing functionality for reborn2.
Note this is a very early version which we use but does not have any helpful public example code yet.
Here is the full library, v2.00a (7/5/13).
- Public domain, cross platform, header-based (uses templates almost exclusively).
- Arbitrary typed surfaces (ie can process a surface of Vector2, or a surface with 3 channels of single bytes, etc…)
- Kernel filters, arithmetic, layer blending, projection, scaling, configurable flood-fill
- Build functions from templates (ie 4 channel float + quad projection + masked dodge blending)
- Takes a somewhat different approach from boost::gil; paper is also reasonably less complex
- Optional SIMD optimizations if supported, with non-SIMD fallback